1. myhealth.bg is an online platform, which contains harmonized information regarding individual healthcare providers, medical treatment facilities (MTF) and the health professionals - specialists, who are working at them (hereinafter referred to as “users-physicians/MTF”), which gives access to the users of the platform (hereinafter referred to as “users-patients”) a possibility for booking an hour for an examination with a selected specialist.
2. No medical services are being provided and no medical activities are being carried out within the meaning of the Health Act, the Medical Treatment Facilities Act and the other regulatory acts in the field of health care through the platform.
1.The services, being provided to the users, are:
a) Registering and maintaining one’s own account in the network of myhealth.bg, with one natural person not being able to register more than one account;
b) Entering, updating and supplementing the information, published by the user in his/her own account;
c) Booking a free hour from the account of the health professional, selected by the “user-patient”, by using the “Book an hour” service.
a) Registering and maintaining one’s own account in the network of myhealth.bg, with one natural person or legal person not being able to register more than one account;
b) Entering, updating and supplementing the information in the natural/legal person’s own account;
c) Management of a graph of the “user-physician/MTF”.
2. The usage of myhealth.bg services is free of charge.
III. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USERS
1. All users must be at least 18 years old.
2. The „users-patients“ are maintaining their own account in the network of myhealth.bg, containing the following data: first name, family name, country, e-mail address, date of birth, telephone number, sex.
3. The „users-patients“ are agreeing that by using the “Book an hour” services with a health professional at a medical treatment facility/ individual healthcare provider or “Create an account”, the “users-physicians/MTF” will gain access to the names and telephone number from the account of the „user-patient“ with the aim of contacting him/her, if necessary.
4. The “users-physicians/MTF” are maintaining their own accounts in the network of myhealth.bg, containing the following data: first name, family name, country, e-mail address, postal code of the medical practice, telephone number, sex, account photograph, Unique Identification Number, speciality code, short curriculum vitae, specializations.
5. All users undertake not to publish on the platform false data, as well as data that belong to other natural or legal persons.
6. The users are agreeing that by using any of the services, offered by myhealth.bg, they are considered to be acquainted with and to have accepted the General Conditions of Use.
IV. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICIES
1. All data, belonging to „users-patients“ and “users-physicians/MTF” on the myhealth.bg portal are being transmitted via encrypted communication and are kept in an environment that is protected with the relevant certificates.
2. myhealth.bg does not require from the „users-patients“ and the “users-physicians/MTF” a provision of personal data, which: reveal a person’s racial or ethnic origin, political, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership in political parties or organizations, associations with religious, philosophical, political or trade-union aims, or which relate to health, sexual life or the human genome.
3. myhealth.bg is taking the necessary technical and organizational measures, in order to protect the data against an incidental or illegal destruction, or incidental loss, against unauthorized access, modification or dissemination, as well as against other unlawful forms of processing.
4. myhealth.bg is taking special measures for protection of the data that are being processed in connection with the transmission of data by electronic means, which are taking due account of the modern technological achievements and are ensuring a level of protection that corresponds to the processing-related risks and the nature of the data which have to be protected.
Any amendment and supplements to these General Conditions of Use of myhealth.bg are entering into force from the moment of their publishing and from this moment they are becoming obligatory for all users of myhealth.bg.